Skip to main content

Things I have to Work On

🍃Emotional:
1.No more living in Fantasy world or watching fantasy movies.Instead take out 30 minutes, recite Quran and Islamic Books. I have to be realistic about this world and ever after, rise and fall of life journey. Should have FAITH in Allah Almighty.
2. No more trying to be sensitive, emotional becoming over ambitious or obsessed but to remain CALM. Be thankful for what positive things I have in my life. Not to remain confused about my personality or decisions. Instead I have to be FIRM.
3. Handle Stress on daily basis by taking out 30 mins each day for my hobby.
4. Need to sleep for 6 hours straight per day and follow holistic body clock way.
5. Exercise (yoga or walk) 150 mins per week.

🍃 Diet
1. Whole Wheat, Brown Rice, Raw Dairy, Eggs, Meat and its organs, Grams and lentils, Chickpeas, Potato with skin, Fish, nuts, figs and Yogurt.
2. Food Supplement
Prebiotic, Probiotic, Enzymes, Antioxidants, Essential Fatty Acids, Cod liver or Primrose oils.
3. Detox only in Spring or Autumn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time Management

I am being a night owl since weeks and it really sucks. I really feel bad about it later and wanted to manage my time.We , the Muslims, should never say that WE ARE BORED.... we have to utilize our time and use our health and energy for our religion and for the basis Allah has sent us for. No human being is send to this Earth without any duty he/she has to perform and these all words are fact of life and hence I feel ashamed of how I am misusing my energy and time in really useless ways. While googling through the net, I found a best idea here  and am so much impressed that how easy and well illustrated way the writer has described the Time Management Tips. 1. Analysing the Time : For this we have to take record in our diary about how we spend our daily routine even realizing how much time we MOSTLY waste on certain stuff. 2. Cutting Back unproductive demands: Now by taking note of what we really do each day and seeing a list of our noted activities, we can find it easy to cut

Celebrating Nutella Day with Easy Nutella Cake

Arranged by : Ms Adventures in Italy , Bleeding Espresso , and World Nutella Day Yay, I was so excited to participate in first ever competition of blogging world and that too, with Nutella. I never tasted Nutella but when I had one for the competition, I couldn't resist, GOOD NEWS that being diet conscious, DH bought one with SKIM MILK :) And now in order to celebrate the BIG DAY I didn't forget to reduce some calories from the cake I was going to make. This cake is VERY EASY to make and if you have a microwave, it is ready in 8 Minutes!!! Here's the recipe Ingredients 2 eggs 1 cup sugar (I used sweetener here) 1/2 cup oil (I used canola oil) 1 cup milk (I used skim milk) 1 cup maize flour 1 cup cocoa powder 2tsp baking powder 1 pinch Vanilla Essence 2 tbsp Nutella 2 tsp Cinnamon (I love the taste) Method In a bowl, mix eggs, sugar, oil and milk.Blend well. Now add Maize flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla essence, nutella and cinnamon, mix well again until the mix

Hijab for Chubby Face?

I am just bored of how I simply wrap hijab around my head, tried different ways but I hate putting pins around, what if they pinch me or my lil one or maybe drop on floor and someone gets hurt, secondly I noticed that we don't get extra long hijab easily which covers the chest, thirdly I noticed that tight hijabs don't look good on chubby faces. So I looked on google by typing Hijab on Chubby face and saw lot of good images and tutorials and found out that loose curl hijabs look good on such face. I do wear niqaab as well but want to style hijab nicely in case I go to someone's home.  I loved the images here ....not posting direct pics in case model minds.... AND specially loved some here  and here Check this for info on hijab according to face shape.....